Minyaa Reports Plugin
Minyaa Reports provides a new solution to share pre-configured reports, providing a new Project Scheme based on the Minyaa Plugin Scheme mechanism.
To benefit this features, just process into 3 steps :
- Catch the configuration of your reports,
- Configure a set of Report Schemes
- Access to your predefined reports
Configuring Reports Schemes
All captured Report Configurations
will have to be copied from the Default Reports Scheme
to any others of your own Reports Schemes.
To share correctly you Report Configurations
with your colleagues, it will be needed to contextualize each Report Configurations
in order to make them based on the execution context.
See how to configure Reports Scheme in order to define different set of pre-configured reports,
and then, associate each of your projects to one of these schemes.
Using shared Report Configurations
Predefined Reports can (will) be used from different pages of JIRA ...
- In the Reports Project Tab Panel of the Project View,
- (Future releases) In new Gadget, similar as the Fragment Gadget,
- (Future releases)As a Menu in the Issue View,